Adhikari Law PLLC is a technology-driven state-of-art boutique law firm. Our philosophy is that we will go extra mile to ensure that our clients get the best delivery of the legal services comparable to the top law firms and renowned legal professionals.
Our vision is to ultimately improve the legal services industry and the methods of delivery of legal services so that the legal professionals excel in what we do best and also draw upon others from their areas of excellence. Today is the age of collaboration and the sharing of knowledge and the resources. So we believe each us should attempt to make the optimum use of limited human and material resources.
While legal profession is going through rapid changes as to how the legal works are conducted or how the services are delivered and we yet believe that our role as legal professionals will continue to grow as we all rely more and more on the rule of law and the trust it provides from a predictable legal regime. Our firm was founded with the fundamental belief that the legal professionals will continue to deliver the service we are expected of and yet we should also continue to evolve and adapt as societal relationships change.
WHAT WE DO
Our practice areas include:
- All aspects of U.S. Immigration, Visa, Global Mobility, and Citizenship.
- Employment-base d Immigration (EB-1(A), EB-1(B), EB-1(C), EB-2, EB-2 NIW, EB-3, EB-4
- EB-5 (direct-investment of $1 mil to create 10 full time jobs; or investment of $500,000 in High Unemployment or Rural Area)
- Family-based Immigration (immediate or close relatives of U.S. citizen, or immediate relative of lawful permanent resident)
- Special Immigration Programs
- Visa for Employment (E, H, L, O, P, Q, TN, I, and practical training and exchange (J-1, F-1 (OPT/STEM/CPT)
- Business Visit (B-1) or Visit for Tourism, Pleasure or visiting (B-2)
- Business formation and legal documents and corporate government for business.
- Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights and Trademarks)
- International Arbitration and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in the U.S.
- International Child Adoption and Assisted Reproduction abroad
- Administrative Agencies of the U.S. (CFPB (consumer protection), FCC, FDA (export/import matters), FTC (privacy and consumer protection), SEC (ADR Program)
- Cross-border Business Transactions
- IRC 501(c)(3) Compliance
- International Human Rights and Human Rights Litigation
- International Labor Law specially dealing Human Rights and Compliance with International Labor Standards and International Human Rights
- International Service of Process and other aspects of Private International Law
- International Trade
USCIS Publishes Final Rule For Certain Employment-Based Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visa Programs
November 18, 2016, USCIS has published final rule to modernize and improve several aspects of certain employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa programs. USCIS has also amended regulations to better enable U.S. employers to hire and retain certain foreign workers who are beneficiaries of approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions and are waiting to become lawful permanent residents. This rule will go into effect on Jan. 17, 2017.
Call us or write us today to schedule a legal consultation
Phone: 888-820-4430 (Toll free)
or Visit us at:
1627 K Street NW
Suite 500 (5th Floor)
Washington, DC 20006