Roland is an attorney at Adhikari Law and handles the matters of international business transactions, business law and complex immigration law matters. At the firm, he also handles the firm's appellate practice and manages matters of business and contract laws. He has represented technology companies, scientists, professionals, U.S. persons and have spoken at immigration workshop for international students and scholars.
Roland has legal experience as in-house counsel for a U.S. company. Before joining Adhikari Law, he worked at a litigation firm in Northern Virginia, primarily in business. Prior to that he worked at a law firm in Pennsylvania, handling bankruptcy, real estate, and complex business litigation.
At the beginning of his legal career he worked at a Swiss law firm in Zug, Switzerland and at a major law firm in Tianjin, China. Roland has also volunteered for the IRS income tax assistance program and for an economic think-tank in Austria.
Roland is admitted to District of Columbia bar and the bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida where he extensively studied business and technology law. He received a degree of Master in Laws (LL.M.) in International Business from the National University of Singapore, Singapore. He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from Grove City College, Pennsylvania.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia Bar
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), International Business Law, Singapore National University, Singapore
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Cum Laude, Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Cum Laude with High Honors in Computer Information Systems, Grove City College, PA
Memberships in Professional Associations:
- American Bar Association
- Proficiency in Spanish and German, and intermediate proficiency in Chinese.
Tel: (+1) 202-600-7742 (office) 888-820-4430 (toll free)